Click HERE to View Oasis Listings!
Click HERE to View ALL Recent Sales!
Luxury Waterfront Condominiums
Here at last is Fort Myers' most desirable address - Oasis Condominium, an exclusive home of privacy, waterfront splendor and exquisite harmony with nature. Luxurious waterfront condominium living set on 17 flourishing South Florida riverfront acres. Offering one, two and three bedroom residences, all with unobstructed panoramic South Florida water views. Prices from the $150,000's and up...
The Oasis Condos - New Waterfront Condominium and Condos in Fort Myers, Florida
Fort Myers... a well known, desirable and established South Florida community which has now begun it's own 21st century renovation and new luxury homes expansion with the unparalleled waterfront / riverfront Oasis Condominiums.
The Oasis Condominium in Fort Myers - Right on the water overlooking the Caloosahatchee River, between Palm Beach Boulevard and Riverside Drive - A private tropical paradise with direct deep-water access to the Caloosahatchee River and about 15 miles from Gulf of Mexico. This project also includes a preserve area, boardwalks along the waterfront area plus access to the river via a public boat ramp and marina.
Recently, Oasis was purchased by a multi-billion dollar company that is a joint venture between Lupert-Adler, a private equity firm out of Philadelphia and the Related Companies, a highly diversified global real estate firm headquartered in New York City. They are currently selling these incredibly luxurious, brand new, never lived in waterfront condos for less than half the original construction costs.
Whether you are looking for a vacation home or investment property, this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. Residences range from a one bedroom (867sf.) to 3 bedrooms and a den (1800sf.) Prices start in the $150,000's.
Oasis residences start on the fourth floor and offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units from 867 sq ft. to over 1,800 sq. ft. Select Penthouse homes with larger floor plans are also available.
OASIS - EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN, PRICING AND LOCATION:
Luxurious living set on 17 flourishing acres. Offering two and three bedroom residences, all with unobstructed panoramic waterfront views. Prices from the $150,000's...
Oasis will be resort living with luxurious amenities that will offer all the features and amenities most would want, and is close to the downtown area where all the nightlife and cultural activities are located.
Located in Historic downtown Fort Myers, just minutes from proposed Cultural Arts Center, Florida Repertory Theater, Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center, Planetarium, Major League Baseball spring training, Fine Dining, club and boutique shopping, Bell Tower Shops, Cinema, Edison Mall and more.
Easily accessible to Southwest Florida International Airport and the white sand beaches of Sanibel, Captiva, and Fort Myers Beach, the Oasis offers it all
OASIS COMMUNITY AND AMENITIES (proposed):
• 17 lush acres on the mile-wide Caloosahatshee River, and overflowing with palms and flowering plants
• Approximately 1,000 linear feet of sparkling water frontage
• Adjacent to Riverside Park, a beautiful four-acre river-front recreational facility with tot lot and playground
• Linked by boardwalk (in permitting stage) to a peaceful nature preserve
• Marina (in permitting stage) with boat slips and easy access to the Gulf of Mexico
• Waterside restaurants and cafes (pending) offering casual indoor and alfresco dining
• Lavish landscaping throughout, including inviting tropical gardens for meditation and reading
• Fully equipped tennis center
• Gated sanctuary with controlled access and 24 - hour security
• Kayak and canoe storage and launching, Rod and tackle storage
• Barbecue and picnic areas
OASIS RESIDENCE FEATURES / AMENITIES:
• Spectacular water views from every residence - Living Room, Dining Room and Master Bedroom
• A choice of brilliant layouts, including spacious Designer residences with water views from master bedrooms and main living areas
• Nine-foot ceilings (ten feet in the penthouses)
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Spacious private balconies with glass railings for exceptional unobstructed vistas
• Impact-resistant windows and sliding glass doors.
• Generous walk-in closets
• Energy-efficient air conditioning and heating system
• Deluxe wall-to-wall carpeting in living room, dining room and bedrooms
• Full size Washer / Dryer
• Smart-Building technology, including pre-wiring for high-speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV access
• Technologically advanced fire safety system with sprinklers throughout
• An impressive kitchen, efficiently arranged and generously sized for informal family meals
• Granite countertops and backsplash in Kitchen
• Energy efficient stainless steel refrigerator, range, microwave, and dishwasher
• Spacious master bathroom designed and equipped for relaxation and luxury
• Marble counters in Bathrooms
• One Bedroom units - 867 sq. ft.
• Two Bedroom units - range from 1,030 to 1,512 sq. ft.
• Three Bedroom units - range from 1,700+ to nearly 1,900 sq. ft.
• Upper and Lower Penthouse units featuring 10 ft. high ceilings and wraparound terraces
There is an old-world feeling with a new-world energy that permeates the River District. Whether taking a stroll to the many restaurants, art galleries and nightlife or enjoying coastal activities such as boating, fishing or beaching, Fort Myers is a lifestyle destination.
The city also boasts modern metropolitan conveniences: a thriving international airport, sophisticated shopping, dining and a continuous cultural menu of theatre, festivals, exhibits, fairs and music from jazz to classical and bluegrass to blues.
Back in 2002 the Downtown Redevelopment Agency hired urban planner Andres Duany to revitalize the downtown area in order to attract people to live, work and be entertained. Duany, is the same urban planner responsible for the revitalization of other downtown areas such as Naples, West Palm Beach and South Beach. The focus of the redevelopment plan was residential development and as a result, many new high rise luxury buildings now dot the Caloosahatchee river banks in downtown Fort Myers.
Oasis Floor Plans